2023 EQS SUV Overview
The 2023 EQS is the very first SUV from Mercedes-EQ. Although it shares some of its underpinnings with the EQS Sedan that debuted earlier this year, the EQS SUV offers a higher ride height, a more spacious cabin, and a completely unique look. If you’re ready to change the way you navigate through Edmonton, then you’re in the right place. Find out what the EQS SUV can offer below, and let us know when you’re ready to get behind the wheel.
2023 EQS SUV: Performance Highlights
The 2023 EQS SUV comes standard with a single-motor powertrain that outputs 355 horsepower, and can take you from 0 to 100 km/h in just 5.8 seconds. For an even more engaging experience, there’s the EQS 580 4MATIC® SUV. With 536 horsepower and a 0–100 km/h time of 4.7 seconds, it’s guaranteed to make a lasting impression.
Regardless of which configuration you choose, you’ll get up to 459 kilometers of range. AIRMATIC® air suspension, DYNAMIC SELECT® performance modes, and 4MATIC® AWD are there to ensure that you truly enjoy the time you spend on the road!
With one year of complimentary Mercedes me Charge services, you’ll be empowered to go further and plan bigger adventures. Plus, standard 200 KW DC fast charging capability will help you recharge and get back on the road in no time.
2023 EQS SUV: Feature Highlights
The EQS isn’t just any electric SUV. It’s a genuine luxury vehicle that offers all the features you’d expect to encounter in a Mercedes-Benz. Here, we’ve selected just a few of the highlights:
- Available with either two rows of seating or three, the EQS SUV is perfect for growing families. Additionally, all seats can be laid flat to provide up to 2,000 liters of cargo space.
- The technological highlight in the cabin is the optional 56-inch curved glass MBUX Hyperscreen. It combines a digital gauge cluster with separate touchscreen displays for the driver and front passenger.
- The EQS SUV is equipped with hundreds of sensors, designed to keep you safe on the road and protect the vehicle when you’re away from the wheel. EQS SUV owners can enjoy hands-free parking, seamless automatic lane changes, and more.
What else does the EQS provide?
Be on the lookout for each of the following when you get behind the wheel:
- Navigation with Electric Intelligence to plan the fastest and most convenient route
- Available dual rear-seat touchscreen displays
- Available Augmented Reality Head-up Display
- Expanded over-the-air update (OTA) capability
- Available panoramic sunroof
- ENERGIZING AIR CONTROL Plus, featuring HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter
- ENERGIZING COMFORT
- ENERGIZING NATURE
- Optional Head-Up Displays
- Burmester® 3D Surround Sound
- Dolby Atmos® enhancement
- Heated front seats with optional ventilation and massage features
- Wireless device charging for the first and second rows
- And much more!
Reserve Your 2023 EQS SUV with Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West!
If you’d like to be one of the first to drive the EQS SUV on the roads of Edmonton, then don’t wait! Get in touch with our team to make a reservation or find out when we have an EQS SUV that’s available to test drive. With service intervals of just two years and charging stations available; with a link to “Flo” chargers, and attractive financing on these items, there’s no need to look anywhere else. Ready to move forward right now? Value your trade-in and find out how much you’d earn for selling your current vehicle today.