2023 EQS Sedan Overview
The 2022 EQS combines a distinctively inventive design with responsive performance to form a truly unique driving experience. Whether you’ll be staying close to Edmonton, or traveling to new places, the EQS will make every ride a new adventure full of innovation. Learn what the EQS Sedan can offer below, and let us know when you’re ready to get behind the wheel.
2023 EQS Sedan: Performance Highlights
Starting at $146,500 the 2023 EQS 580 4MATIC Sedan can be configured with any combination of choices between eleven exterior colours, ten interior colours, three interior wood trims, and six different wheels. Many options available make customizing the EQS to fit your personal preference a breeze.
With the Dual Permanently Excited Synchronous Electric motor, accelerating from 0 to 100km/h can be achieved in a stunning 4.3 seconds. Combining this with outputs of 516 horsepower and 631 lb-ft of torque, the EQS Sedan is a vehicle with a recognizably impressive performance.
The EQS Sedan is equipped with DYNAMIC SELECT, which includes four driving modes to choose from Comfort, Sport, Eco, and Individual. The new age of driving electric isn’t one-size-fits-all; with the EQS you have options to match your different traveling needs. Adding in a whopping 547-km driving range makes electric driving through Canada as simple as ever.
2023 EQS Sedan: Feature Highlights
The EQS Sedans cabin is equipped with a lavish interior that is beneficial not only to the driver but to the passenger as well. It keeps all the features and luxury you’d expect to experience in a Mercedes-Benz while introducing cutting-edge technology and motifs that are nothing less than futuristic. Here, we’ve selected just a few of the highlights:
- Intelligent and thoughtful technology tailored to every passenger by listening and learning; the EQS can tell who is speaking, learn different faces, learn fingerprints, and adapt to habits to ensure comfort and needs are always taken care of.
- Additional technology can be easily encountered in the cabin with multiple screens unified under a single 56-inch curved glass surface to make the MBUX Hyperscreen. Features and commands on the go have never been more easily accessible.
- The 350 sensors strategically placed around the EQS provide protective measures that are vigilant on you, your passengers, and the world around you. These state-of-the-art driving assists make driving with confidence seamless.
What else does the EQS provide?
You can find the following additional features when you encounter this Sedan by Mercedes-EQ:
- Available four-stage filtration complete with a HEPA filter makes sure the cabin is always pure
- Optional Premium Package includes features like massaging and cooling front seats, four climate zones, and even rear-cabin indulgences to elevate the driving and riding experience to new heights.
- Three years of Mercedes meCharge; a simple and convenient way to connect to one of the largest charging networks in the world to make your travel effortless
- 64 Colour Ambient Lighting
- AIRMATIC Air Suspension with Adaptive Damping System
Bring Home Your 2023 EQS Sedan with Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West!
If you’d like to begin navigating the roads of Edmonton in a new 2023 EQS Sedan, then connect with our team and staff members to find out more information on when the EQS Sedan will be available to test drive. Ready to move forward right now? Value your trade-in and find out how much you’d earn for selling your current vehicle today.