2023 EQE Sedan Overview
The 2023 EQE is the very first electric E-Class Sedan from Mercedes-EQ. While adapting innovative features from the EQS, the spacious EQE launches the E-Class Sedan into the future by refining the experience of traveling in luxury. Whether you’re looking to stay close to Edmonton or escape a little further away, the insulated cabin designed to muffle outside noise and road vibrations will take your travel experience to the next level of comfort. Find out what the EQE Sedan can offer below, and let us know when you’re ready to reserve your piece of electric history.
2023 EQE Sedan: Performance Highlights
The 2023 EQE Sedan greets its drivers with an engine that outputs 288 horsepower and 417 lb-ft of torque. Combined with rear-axle steering up to 4.5 degrees and cutting-edge intelligent Driver Assistance Package functions, there’s no limit to where the EQE can safely take you. Make the most of the Active Ambient Lighting at night, and you’ll be sure to turn heads everywhere you go.
With an impressive 90 kWh of battery capacity, traveling electric has never been easier. Whether you’re charging at home or out on the road, the EQE has options to fit your lifestyle. Standard charging with a 240V wall box is complete in less than 10 hours. And because Mercedes-EQ knows your time is valuable, DC fast charging with 170kW can be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
The EQE Sedan is equipped with DYNAMIC SELECT, which includes four driving modes to choose from: Comfort, Sport, Eco, and Individual. The new age of driving electric isn’t one-size-fits-all, with the EQE you have options to match your different traveling needs.
2023 EQE Sedan: Feature Highlights
The EQE Sedan brings the E-Class into the electric world with a more spacious cabin for ultimate comfort. It keeps all the features and luxury you’d expect to experience in a Mercedes-Benz while introducing new technology and a design that is nothing less than breathtaking. Here, we’ve selected just a few of the highlights:
- A new-generation MBUX Multimedia System with an Augmented Reality Navigation system, including Natural Language Understanding and Keyword Activation (“Hey Mercedes”).
- Additional technology can be easily encountered in the cabin with an available MBUX Hyperscreen with three displays under a single 56-inch curved glass surface.
- The ENERGIZING AIR CONTROL Plus provides maximum cabin air filtration for a truly pollution-free and pure ride.
What else does the EQE Sedan provide? While not all the details on this sedan have been released, we know you’ll see the following when you get behind the wheel:
- Navigation with Electric Intelligence that factors elements of electric driving into its reroute calculations: available charge, charging stations en route, the driver’s own driving style, and more
- Expanded over-the-air updates capability that allows drivers to download an increasing number of programs and functions
- Mercedes meCharge; a simple and convenient way to connect to one of the largest charging networks in the world to make your travel seamless
- 64 Color Ambient Lighting
- Burmester® 3D Surround Sound with Personalization
- Biometric authentication with available Face recognition
- AIRMATIC Air Suspension with Adaptive Damping System
Reserve Your 2023 EQE Sedan With Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West!
If you’d like to be one of the first to drive the EQE Sedan on the roads of Edmonton, then connect with our team to make a reservation or to find out more information on when the EQE Sedan will be available to test drive. Ready to move forward right now? Value your trade-in, and find out how much you’d earn for selling your current vehicle today.